Online Hearing Aids Returns
If you are not 100% happy with your hearing aids, you can return them to Online hearing aids ltd within 60 days from date of shipping and receive a full refund. Our 60-day money back guarantee only applies to the purchase of hearing aids and does not cover any associated accessories or ancillary equipment purchased separately; this does not affect your statutory rights.
Once the hearing aids have been received at our office, providing the hearing aids are still in good condition and in their original packaging, you will receive a confirmation email advising you that your refund process has started. Refunds can take up to 14 days to process from the date we receive the package.
If you are returning your hearing aids during your 60-day money back period as they have stopped working correctly, please check our troubleshooting FAQs guide first and check:
- The speakers, domes and filters are clean
- Batteries are fresh and new or hearing aids have been charged successfully
- Make sure the device is switched on and not set to the incorrect setting/programme (ie telecoil)
If you have completed all the above checks and are still experiencing trouble with your hearing solution, please email email@example.com and we’ll do everything we can to help you make the most of your hearing aids. To return your hearing aids, please follow these steps:
- Complete in full the online returns form on our website.
- Enclose your hearing aids in its original packaging and in a well-padded returns package. We request that all our returns are received in a bubble wrap packaging to provide added protection.
- We advise that you ensure the package is sealed and the package is returned by insured post to cover the original purchase value. Online hearing aids ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for loss or damage to any shipment and we will not accept damaged hearing aids for return or refund.
- Post the packaged hearing aids to Online hearing aids Ltd, Po Box 4242, Swindon, SN2 9LN. Ensure you receive a tracking number and have signed confirmation of arrival to ensure it reaches us correctly and safely.
The 60-day money back guarantee begins from the day we ship your order, which will be indicated with an email to you with tracking information once the hearing aids are shipped. If you decide to return your hearing aid order, the date of return postage should be no later than 60 days after the shipping date and should not reach us any later than 14 days after this date. Please note that the returns policy applies to hearing aids only and does not cover the associated return shipping/postage fees. Should an international order be placed (outside the UK), we will not cover any shipping/postage or customs costs (if applicable). We do not refund any charges for postage incurred by the customer under any circumstances.
Note: our returns policy will not apply if an Online hearing aids ltd product has been damaged, modified, if the serial number has been changed, adjusted or tampered with or if repairs have been made to any product without the express consent and knowledge of Online hearing aids ltd. In these cases, the customer will be billed for the full amount of the product in question. All promotional products must be returned as part of the 60-day money back guarantee for a valid refund. Any returned products are not subject to any monetary value based on any discounted amount applied to the original purchase.